[Libreoffice] Missing NoSuchElementException.idl ?

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 30 13:45:28 PDT 2011

Hello,

Several idl files use NoSuchElementException.idl
example the file ure/offapi/com/sun/star/xml/input/XNamespaceMapping.idl
has this :
#include <com/sun/star/container/NoSuchElementException.idl>

First I thought it was an unused include but there is this in the file :
     string getUriByUid( [in] long uid )
         raises (com::sun::star::container::NoSuchElementException);

About 60 files have this same include.
Has the NoSuchElementException.idl been removed by error or must we use
no more this one ?

Julien.