[Libreoffice] Patch for supporting one autofilter per sheet

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed Mar 30 13:57:50 PDT 2011

Hi there,

Markus has been working on the easy hack to support one autofilter per
sheet, instead of per document, and it is to a state where it is fairly
usable.  The patch against the current master is attached.

I also would like to confirm that he is submitting this patch under
LGPLv3+/MPL dual license.  Markus, could you give us a quick
confirmation?

We have been working on this on and off to sort out many issues, and I'm
happy to see his work finally coming to fruition.  What I would like to
do from this point on is to give it more intensive testing to weed out
any remaining issues and extra polish, and hopefully get this piece in
for 3.4.

Regards,

Kohei

--