[Libreoffice] problem to clone translations git repository

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Sun May 1 00:08:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

Le 30/04/2011 10:23, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I want build with lang fr but I can't achieve to clone translations
> repository : download is very slow (~ 20 Kio/s) and stop after a few
> percents of receiving objetcs.
>
> Is there some git config I am missing ?
>
> Best regards
> JBF

Is there a mean to restart the cloning of a repository when it is
stopped without losing what has been already downloaded ?

Cloning of translations repo stops after various amount of download. If
I interrupt make and re-launch the same command, it does not continue
the interrupted cloning but restarts from the beginning.

Best regards
JBF