[Libreoffice] no installation possible

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sun May 1 22:28:52 PDT 2011

Am Sun, 1 May 2011 19:04:29 +0200
schrieb Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com>:

> 2011/5/1 Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de>:
> > It turns out no installation set at is created. Shouldn't it be put
> > under
> > instsetoo_native/unxlng*.pro/LibreOffice/installed/install/en-US/?
>
> No. You can run 'make dev-install' and have a symlinked installation
> under $SRC_ROOT/install. Would you like to build packages instead?
> Then you need --enable-epm and --with-epm=internal configure switches.
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Thanks. Now I'm a step further.

--enable-epm --with-epm=internal --with-package-format="native"

This creates the installation sets. Also some fat download tarballs
that I don't want.
I guess this is what I want to install into our distribution package:

ls -1 instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/LibreOffice/native/install/LibO_3.4.0beta3_Linux_x86-64_install_en-US/linux-2.6-x86_64/buildroot/opt/libreoffice/
CREDITS.odt
LICENSE
LICENSE.odt
THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html
basis-link
basis3.4
program
readmes
share
ure

Can I prevent the creation of all the spec files and RPMS directories(no rpms being created)?

I also get install sets in SDK, helppack and lang directory. Can I use them to build splitted packages?

I guess you could save me a lot of work if you could fix the make $DESTDIR install step
for me to get proper desktop integration. This has worked well until 3.3 releases.

-Andy