[Libreoffice] error building translations

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Mon May 2 04:58:23 PDT 2011

Le 01/05/2011 20:27, Júlio Hoffimann a écrit :
> Hi Jean,
>
> This problem was solved by KAMI as you can see here:
>
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/po2oo-skipsource-support-td2802247.html
>
> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/po2oo-skipsource-support-td2802247.html#a2802983>Try
> to update your repo and build again. :-)

I am afraid it does not work for me.
I configured libreoffice-3-4 branch for multiple workdirs as explained
on the wiki :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build#Multiple_Work_Dirs

Is it possible that po2oo is searched in directory for master branch and
not in the tree for libreoffice-3-4 branch ?

It seems that for my master branch translate-toolkit has not been build.

Best regards
JBF