[Libreoffice] Strange filesystems-related enum in libs-gui/tools

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Mon May 2 11:45:46 PDT 2011

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 06:18:04PM +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Francois Tigeot wrote:
> > Is there a reasonable explanation for the existence of this enum or am I free
> > to rip it out and clean all the code using it ?
> >
> Rip it out, with the usual due diligence - chances are that you'll
> find 1-2 places that *are* still used (in error) today ... ;)

A little part may be useful after all: some functions use knowledge of the
file system to determine if file names are case sensitive or not.

I don't know enough about this matter to decide what to do yet. Maybe I
should try to rewrite this part of the code with checks for WNT instead.

Opinions ?

--
Francois Tigeot