[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: Strange filesystems-related enum in libs-gui/tools
ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Tue May 3 05:46:02 PDT 2011
On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 02:35:27PM +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> On 2011-05-03 at 11:22 +0200, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> > Following a short discussion on IRC, I've decided to remove the bulk of the
> > code and use a single #if defined(WNT) check instead.
> > The attached patch is relative to libs-gui.
> Nice cleanup - pushed. Thank you! :-)
Thanks for beeing so enthusiastic, but I didn't think this patch would be
pushed so soon. It was merely intended for discussion atm.
Maybe I should have added a warning...
At least the code still compiles this time, I've just finished building
More information about the LibreOffice