[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: REMINDER: Release 3.4.0-rc1 from ooo-build-3-2-1 branch == string and UI freeze

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:31:03 PDT 2011

Le 04/05/11 09:20, Jan Holesovsky a écrit :

Hi Kendy,

> Some of the tinderboxes cover master, but most important at this stage
> is of course the release branch; these are builds of exactly the code
> that is going to be tagged as betas / RCs.

Thanks for the links, I'd already noticed that they existed, but most of
the time, they didn't seem to be populated with anything. I see that the
last daily for which files are available for MacOSX was 28/04, even
though there were successful builds at later dates.

How is a tester to know what the correlation is between any build of a
given date and a beta or rc ? How do I know whether stuff that fails on,
say the build of 28/04, has not been fixed by the later date builds, if
those aren't available for me to compare ? I'm just trying to understand
what it is we are actually supposed to be testing with regard to
Michael's comments that we use the nightly builds for QA. As you can
see, I am quite confused at the moment.

Alex