[Libreoffice] File systems "style" cleaning in libs-gui

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Sat May 7 11:41:38 PDT 2011

Hi Francois,

On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 17:41 +0200, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> The attached patch removes most of the obsolete file system-related enums
> in libs-gui and keeps only two "styles":

	Nice :-) We should be using URLs everywhere but in the lowest levels,
or platform specific pieces (I hope).

> If there is no objection, I'll push this patch in a few days

	The cleanup is great of course. It is well worth checking, before each
piece of fixing inside tools/ itself, whether we can save more time by
re-writing the (sometimes rather few) call-sites, to use sal/ classes
instead (?) :-)

	Usually the sal API is far lamer in its semantic richness, so
potentially expanding and improving sal at the same time can be a useful
thing to do.

	Anyhow - this is good work ! :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.