[Libreoffice] [Patch][Pushed] make the OOXML import filter use sheet local db data

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun May 8 13:50:03 PDT 2011

Hello Muthu,

I pushed this patch to master

I tried to generate a document with the current master and validate it with
office-o-tron, but then I get the error message:HTTP Status 412 - Submitted
resource must be a recognisable Office document package
With a document I created last week, that contained one autofilter per sheet
the validation does complain about one error, that it is not related to the
db data or the autofilter export but to part 15.2.12.1 File Properties.

Regards,
Markus