[Libreoffice] Fwd: The results of your email commands

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon May 9 14:35:11 PDT 2011

Hi the gmail users,

Luuk píše v Po 09. 05. 2011 v 20:45 +0200:

>     What happened here?
>     Did Google bounce the mails send from  @lists.freedesktop.org ?
>

>     On 09-05-2011 09:22, libreoffice-request at lists.freedesktop.org wrote:
>     > Your membership in the mailing list LibreOffice has been disabled due
>     > to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
>     > 09-May-2011.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
>     > you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
>     > this before your membership in the list is deleted.

I have (again) re-enabled all the gmail accounts that have been disabled
due to bouncing, and tweaked our bounce processing rules a bit so that
it hopefully won't happen again.

So - if you notice a bounce message again, please let us
(libreoffice-owner@ mail alias) know, we'll try to tweak the rules even
more.

Regards,
Kendy