[Libreoffice] Error packaging for Mac OSX from master

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:10:21 PDT 2011

Le 10/05/11 10:31, Andras Timar a écrit :

Hmm, it turns out I was wrong when I said the oxt was in the /src
directory. I seemed to recall it having been downloaded, but after
checking and rechecking, I can not find it anywhere in my git repo, let
alone anywhere on my system !! Very strange.

Running ./download after ./autogen.sh does nothing ? Has the extension
disappeared from the repo ? I've tried looking for the string
"metaweblog" too, nada.

Alex