[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Regarding ./g pull -r

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed May 11 05:45:40 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 11:29 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I've been trying to pull the changes using ./g pull -r and got this
> output. Seems there are conflicts in sw module. I guess it is because
> of the patch I submitted earlier. Have a look at the output here
> http://pastebin.com/zdtYtuir
>
> And this is the output of git diff in sw module  http://pastebin.com/VUUk15gp.
>
> Please help me out with how to resolve these conflicts.

Hi Anurag,

You are basically having merge conflicts.  In this case, since you
didn't make any changes that you need to keep in the sw module it's
quite easy to get out.  Just do

cd sw
git checkout -f (or git reset --hard origin/master)
cd ..

and run ./g pull -r again.  But make sure that you do that only in the
sw module.

HTH,

Kohei

--