[Libreoffice] LibreOffice 3.4 Release Notes

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Thu May 12 06:35:19 PDT 2011

At the last marketing team confcall I offered to help coordinate
completing the release notes of the upcoming 3.4 version and then
distilling the information into a version more suitable for our website
accompanied with photos of some or many of these changes.

Could we, all, please take a close look at the information on the
Release Notes 3.4  wiki page[1] to make sure that the information is
complete and correct? This will help greatly in easing the task of
creating a more suitable page for the website. We just have to make sure
that all the details are there and that we have not missed anything
major in the list.

We are hoping to have a website page showing the new/changes/corrections
of this iteration and another page with the 3.3 version where
reviewers/users/members will be able to compare.

Feel free to update the wiki page or leave me a note on this thread.

Thanks for your help.

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.4