[Libreoffice] add control (like button) inside custom XToolPanel

ludovic ludovic.smadja at jalios.com
Thu May 12 07:29:08 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to develop a small gui in an XToolPanel.

I've read and followed example about xToolPanel in c++ and convert it to
java code with success, now I've my green panel displayed.

What I'm doing now is to add some control inside (like button). I can
add controls but they are all stacked on the top left edge of the panel,
all on the same place.

I think that it must miss a container with some layout or fixed position
but the only container I've found in documentation and example is
unoControlDialog. With this, my button are correctly placed but in a
modal dialog and not in my panel.

I'm lost, I cannot see what's the way I should use. Could send me a
simple piece of code to add correctly a button inside a XToolPanel ?

The panel code can be read at http://pastebin.com/QfFx8TKQ.

Regards,

Ludovic SMADJA

--