[Libreoffice] [PLEASE REVIEW] Fix for bug 33781 => No anti-aliasing in metafiles when anchor is "as char"

Roland Baudin roland65 at free.fr
Sun May 15 13:59:43 PDT 2011

OK, nice to see someone has answered!
The purpose of the patch is simply to check if antialiasing is enabled
(in Libreoffice options) and then, when drawing the metafile, the object
is antialiased. This was forgotten when the object is abchored as char.
RB

--
X File Explorer http://roland65.free.fr/xfe
Toutes Choses http://roland65.free.fr/ttc