[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Wizards, Java to Python report #2

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Mon May 16 01:19:39 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

As Michael Meeks suggested in my first report, I'm using a Java to Python
converter, which name is Yava2python. So far, I've already converted all the
files in the folder "fax" and some in "ui" and "common". It's not
straightforward, so it takes some time and some researches.

The only thing I haven't been able to convert is the method initResources in
common/resource.java :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/components/wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/common/Resource.java#111

I can't find any information in the api about VclStringResourceLoader. any
idea ?