[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Wizards, Java to Python report #2

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:32:42 PDT 2011

Le 16/05/11 10:19, Xisco Faulí a écrit :

Hi Xisco,

> The only thing I haven't been able to convert is the method
> initResources in common/resource.java :
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/components/wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/common/Resource.java#111
>
> I can't find any information in the api about VclStringResourceLoader.
> any idea ?

Trawling through previous API discussions in the OOo lists came up with
these :

http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/XResourceBundle-Loader-td2929318.html

http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/XResourceBundle-Loader-td2929318.html

http://openoffice.org.sourcearchive.com/documentation/1.1.3/Tools_8java-source.html

But you're right, there doesn't seem to be very much information around
about how to use it...maybe using Bernard Marcelly's XRay/MRI
introspection tool might reveal what's available ?

http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/MRI

Alex