[Libreoffice] LO with clean configuration unusable

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue May 17 07:13:46 PDT 2011

 Hello,

 current master, with ~/.libreoffice removed, fails on the first startup,
showing a dialog about not being able to lauch the application. Subsequent
launches are successful, but LO is unable to load or save any document (I
assume the first run resulted in a corrupted internal database about
plugins).

 The commit responsible for this problem is
f9496177a4c942f2acc39a978a3cd65689f14d8d in libs-gui. I don't understand the
code, but apparently the new constraints introduced by the commit are not met
by code using the class.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz