[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Oracle Report Builder corrupting chart objects

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue May 17 10:20:01 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 15:23 +0200, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> No funder for the moment because we are still OO-users :-) but we follow
> with interest the discussions about paid-bug-repair.

	Yep - it is a good topic that; I wonder ... there are people that would
like to fix things, and there are bugs; I suspect that the problem is
that finding how long it takes to fix a bug often takes nearly as long
as actually fixing it ;-)

	So - I guess some ahead-of-time pledges are needed; is there really not
some existing, find-able service / infrastructure for running that sort
of thing ?

	ATB,

		Michael.