[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] always request an unversioned lib from gcc in gccinstlib.pl

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue May 17 10:34:51 PDT 2011

On Tue, 17 May 2011 18:17:59 +0100
Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>
wrote:

> 	Ho hum - if you certain this will not break anything, and
> that it returns the original results elsewhere;

I hardly can, given the size of the linux ecosystem. But if somebody has
different versioned libs for libgcc_s.so or libstdc++.so (the only libs
effected by this) for one compiler installation, and it matters which
one will be used, I would think that would be needed to be fixed in the
toolchain there.

I gain a little confidence from the fact that this is on master for 14
days and no tinderbox stumbled fatally over this.

Best,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen