[Libreoffice] Build from master fails in tail_build on MacOSX - target rule absent in make file for dbcolect.hxx

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed May 18 03:12:28 PDT 2011

Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Building from master today, I got this error, and build failed :
>
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target
> `/Users/alex/DevHack/git/libo/clone/calc/sc/inc/dbcolect.hxx', needed by
> `/Users/alex/DevHack/git/libo/solver/340/unxmacxi.pro/workdir/CxxObject/sc/source/core/data/attarray.o'.
>  Stop.

Hi Alex,

that's to be expected, every once in a while, on master - if you
need a working build, I suggest the libreoffice-3-4 branch currently
- or have a go at fixing the build yourself. Another option is to
look at http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html and pick
a checkout that is green on mac (usually best to do a time-based
checkout).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten