[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Fix for fdo#37226

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed May 18 07:45:58 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 15:12 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

> Anyway +1 from me regardless of which version of the patch ( really
> referring the patch I attached as *mine* is rich ;-)  I only omitted
> some changes you did )

Thanks Noel.  Incidentally, I accidentally pushed mine to the -3-4
branch already when I signed off and pushed Rafael's patch (since it was
already committed locally and pushing Rafael's also pushed mine with
it). ;-)

So, let me just use that as my excuse for picking my version this time
around. ;-)

Thanks a lot,

Kohei

--