[Libreoffice] quota header in file_volume.cxx unneeded?

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Wed May 18 12:07:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 03:27:02PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> When building git head on NetBSD, it fails due to the inclusion of
> #include <ufs/ufs/quota.h>
> in ure/sal/osl/unx/file_volume.cxx. (The header isn't standalone any
> longer in NetBSD-current).
>
> Removing the header inclusion makes the problem go away and me wonder
> if this header is needed on any platform.
> Currently it's:
[...]
> Please check if you need this header on your platform.

It is not needed either on DragonFly.

I've had a look at OpenGrok, and there is nothing in LibreOffice using
any quota stuff. Only some comments indicating there was once code using
returning some quota-related errors.

file_volume.cxx was split from sal/osl/unx/file.cxx in 2009 and the quota
headers have been included since the first recorded version of this file,
back in 2004.
Yet another remain from a different world, I fear.

Commit to remove these includes just pushed.

--
Francois Tigeot