[Libreoffice] Empty functions

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu May 19 03:39:14 PDT 2011

Hi Julien,

On Sun, 2011-05-08 at 14:20 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> [sd/source/ui/slidesorter/cache/SlsQueueProcessor.hxx:91]: (information)
> Technically the member function
> 'sd::slidesorter::cache::QueueProcessor::Terminate' can be const
..
> Technically the member function
> 'framework::Impl_ModelWinService::deregisterModelForXWindow' can be const.
>
> In fact, these functions are empty. Should these ones be removed too ?

	The thing to do is to see if these are dummy / empty implementations of
virtual functions. If so, then this is almost certainly a false positive
(the latter looks like that), in which case we should fix that in
cppcheck I guess.

	Also - it's great to have the cppcheck output on the list; and it seems
like you're often on the right track - but I find it hard to find / see
the questions sometimes :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.