[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Easyhack Add visibility markup to all component_get* functions

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu May 19 03:46:08 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 09:52 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> I've updated the 2 wiki pages (Easyhacks and Completed parts). No pb for
> the delay, I made other little things during this time.
> Will there be another Easy Hack for the transition from the previous
> build system to the new one ?

	Good question; we are still missing some things - such as the pretty
ascii-art notice when your build completed successful (RIP) that used to
be in build/ (IIRC). Petr, and others, have done a great job of
migrating patches away from build/ I think - but always more to do there
no doubt.

	Thanks,

		Michael.