[Libreoffice] LibreOffice 3.4 Release Notes

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu May 19 07:09:57 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 11:11 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Testing_3.4
>
>         Which we should no doubt mention (with suitable crediting) -
> though be
> careful of the calc feature overlap, where Kohei had to re-implement a
> number of pieces.

Yes, in fact, looking at their calc list, the only thing we took was the
rename of DataPilot into "Pivot Table".  The rest were not merged in due
to code base divergence.  The unlimited field support was in fact
something that they duplicated; I put that feature in first into
LibreOffice and they followed.  Suffice it to say that what's in
LibreOffice right now is my code, not theirs.

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>