[Libreoffice] Win-Win situation cooperation from"Made in China" development to Made in your country

Mr.Wang trade at public.cta.cq.cn
Thu May 19 12:41:40 PDT 2011

Dear Sir or Madam:
We are oversea market development Dept.of group of China Chongqing Big Science & Development(Group) Co.ltd,one of professional China Auto Manufacturers, Our products include cars,bus,Van,pickup,SUV,truck and CNG series products,CNG tricycle,CNG two motorcycle,we are find Africa,south Asia,east middle and middle south America developing country a certain economic strength partner set Auto assemble plant.
1,Cooperation method: manufacture Auto Turn Key Project or joint venture.
2,Conditions for cooperation:Partners are the basic conditions include capital over 500000,and have over 2000M2 workshop or land.
(1),Turn Key Project model service supply technology,engineer,train, equipment,all spare part and technology rise,after service for project
(2),financing: when plant start  batch production we may supply  include Usance 90-120 days L/C,D/A90-120 days and credit sales,Prophase credit not established before,we do not provide credit)
(3),When both part set up nice credit relations,does not exclude the possibility of us direct investment.
(4), if plant can take local government guarantee large orders we can provide long-term (2-5 years) credit.which is include Export Buyer's Credit,Financial Leasing, Time(Usance)Letter Of Credit,Open Account (O/A), http://www.cadfund.com/en/index.asp and China export & import bank of China(http://english.eximbank.gov.cn/),If need deail message, please you inform us.Why this project can success,this project's advantage include:
1, Chinese products nice cost performance.
2, Due to SKD,CKD manage,customs duty preferential freight cost save.
3, When you develop market, due to plant technology supply and we will supply all help, you supply very nice sale after service by your 4S shop.
4, Project the key to success is "to proceed from reality in everything, seeking truth from facts" Money more rich much practice, money less money less way, please you full in a questionnaire(Please you look enclosure), we will make cooperation plan according to this questionnaire message.
5, We provide cooperation and support technology and credit.
If you have any any advice, please you inform us as soon as possible.
(please answer to under E-mail box at the same time)E-mail; milly126 at sohu.com;wlwang186 at 126.com ;atv at atv-big.com; Mr.Weilin Wang  Oversea market development Dept.of China Big Science&Technology Development(Group)Co.,Ltd, Tel:+86-23-67635049-607Fax;67635036;Mobile:+86-13110143845;Skype:W.L.Wang66; MSN: wlwangbig at hotmail.com ;