[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#36615

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri May 20 01:04:44 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 00:47 -0600, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Why not let the bleeping computer do the sorting the first time the
> list is used? Proper division of labour between programmer and
> computer is nice.

	Hey ho :-) well, ideally we could do compile-time sorting, so we don't
have to dynamically allocate storage for that - ie. its rodata - no
doubt with some template magic that might be possible but ... ;-)

	Also, I guess (just a guess) that the lookup needs to be fast otherwise
it wouldn't be doing this binary search; I can believe we do a lot of
URL work.

	ATB,

		Michael.