[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 3.4 RC1 available

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Fri May 20 03:43:36 PDT 2011

>  All versions I have installed on the previous.  I use more
> languages than Polish and English -

And you do mean user interface languages, right? (Those languages are what are automatically selected (or actually de-selected) on installation. Don't confuse with languages for which writing aids (dictionaries, thesauruses) are available.)

> Is possible that LO-installer could check previous version of LO and
> install the same components?

Anything is possible with a small (or large) amount of programming... Somebody just needs the inspiration and skills to look into it.

--tml