[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Compatibility option for old size of small caps text effect

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri May 20 06:05:43 PDT 2011

 Hello,

 I would like to backport
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/commit/?id=450ce7ee52672e77c6e5fe601d0ed3c416a60b16
to 3-4 and even 3-4-0. As the commit log says, we have changed the size of
small capitals font effect and this can break layout of documents that rely
on the old size. The patch tries to detect old .odt documents and keep the
old size for those. I admit the patch is not quite the beauty it should be,
but this is the best I could come up with. The reason why I'd like to have it
even in 3-4-0 is that it would be clear from which point this has been
changed again.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz