[Libreoffice] looking for investors abroad

Mr. Apichai Sornakat apichi at with2.net
Sat May 21 04:36:00 PDT 2011

Greetings to you,

How are you and your family?, It is my honor and with a heart deep of humiliation seeking good consolation in writing to you,

I am Mr. Apichai Sornakat, from Thailand the Personal Assistant  to Thaksin Shinawatra  which was ousted by a military coup on Sept 19 2006,and Martial law was imposed by the Council for Democratic Reform,
now called the Council for National Security.

However my main point of contacting you is to seek your sincere suggestion and guideline to invest in your country. Can you oversea or manage any investment worth 11.7 million US Dollars? I would like to discuss the  investments with you on how i can invest this 11.7 million dollars with you,

i would have called you on phone , but because the new government is taping the past government officials phone numbers, so it is no longer safe for me to call you, that is why i think it is safe to send you this mail. we are placed under surveillance.

Please do not disclose any part of this message to the third party if you are not interested in giving this profitable assistance. You can contact me by email.
Good luck,and feel free to contact me on my email: apichai at hotmail.co.in until arrangements are made thanks.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my
regards to your family.

yours sincerely,
Mr. Apichai Sornakat