[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Fix for fdo#37387

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Sat May 21 09:11:38 PDT 2011

Le 20/05/2011 19:27, Andras Timar a écrit :
> 2011/5/20 Cedric Bosdonnat <cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just fixed some UI problem with CTL. Could you please review the fix,
>> sign it off and push it?
>>
>> The problem that may appear here is that I needed to reduce the
>> available space for some strings. I'm not sure it fits for all locales
>> thought it should be OK.
>
> +1 for 3-4, I pushed your patch with small modifications. Strings were
> truncated in my favourite locale, so I had to play with the X
> coordinates a bit.

The listbox "Style" is a little too short for French string "- aucun(e)
-" ("- none -" in English) : truncated on the right parenthesis.

I suggest, in sw/source/ui/frmdlg/column.src, to increase the size of
ListBox LB_STYLE and MetricField ED_LINEWIDTH from 35 to 40 and to shift
right by 5 units the six other objects accordingly.

Here is a patch which do that.

Best regards
JBF