[Libreoffice] NetBSD build fixes

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Sun May 22 04:33:28 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 03:44:59PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 03:29:27PM +0200, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> > NetBSD libc exports almost nothing in comparison:
>
> It's in /usr/lib/crt0.o, which is linked into all executables AFAIK.
>
> > There must be something else, possibly a change in the compiler toolchain.
> > Thomas, your last succesful build was with NetBSD 5.1, wasn't it ?
>
> No, I only run -current, so it was some 5.99.[234][0-9].

Strange.

The old IA64 configuration file explicitly linked crt0.o but since it didn't
work anyway, I removed it.

I have unified all the NetBSD dmake configuration files in a single one
which uses unxgcc.mk and fixed all other issues I could find.

I've just completed a build of the -master branch on NetBSD/amd64 and the
resulting binaries seem to run fine.
The only drawback is, you have to add /usr/pkg/lib in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH
otherwise the "system" libraries won't be found.

For completion's sake, I have also updated the new pkgsrc-wip package on
Sourceforge; the distfiles (snapshot of -master) are beeing uploaded at the
moment.

--
Francois Tigeot