[Libreoffice] NetBSD build fixes

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Sun May 22 04:44:39 PDT 2011

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 01:35:36PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 01:33:28PM +0200, Francois Tigeot wrote:
>
> > The only drawback is, you have to add /usr/pkg/lib in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> > otherwise the "system" libraries won't be found.
>
> That looks like we need to add "-Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib" in some places.

Yes. I didn't want to spend too much time on it so I've gone for a fast and
brute-force approach but the proper flags will have to be set into some part
of the build system.

> > For completion's sake, I have also updated the new pkgsrc-wip package on
> > Sourceforge; the distfiles (snapshot of -master) are beeing uploaded at the
> > moment.
>
> Thank you! I'll give it a try as soon as the distfiles are there :)

You're welcome. I've done everything on amd64; I hope you will able to test
it on different architectures ;-)

--
Francois Tigeot