[Libreoffice] cppunit test fails in lotuswordpro / breaks the build on Mac/PPC

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sun May 22 14:00:35 PDT 2011

Hi Michael, *,

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 23:25 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> [lotuswordpro bigendian problem]
>> If the code used
>>    *pStream >> nTag;
>> instead, the comparison would result in the correct result.
>
>        can we commit that at least - and then turn off the test for big-endian
> machines ?

Caolan did push some bigendianfixes for lotuswordpro filter that
includes the above change, not sure how long it would take to fully
make it compatible/working on bigendian..

> [ in the absence of more PPCs around that seems like it might
> be the easiest approach ].

See attached the patch to disable the cppunit test for Mac/PPC

(without the dummytarget (i.e. just replacing the cppunit eval with
the warning message would print the warning message three times.)

ciao
Christian