[Libreoffice] [Review] Patch for fdo#37429: crash when copy/paste table from writer to calc

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun May 22 14:50:45 PDT 2011

Hello,

here is a short patch for fdo#37429 which is also listed at the annoying bug
page.

The problem here is that you are not allowed to access any element as long
as the ptr_vector is empty.

But all in all in my opinion we should rework the whole pDefaultList part in
master. I think it is bad style to create a boost::ptr_vector with new as
long as it is not necessary, so if you agree I would rewrite these few lines
for master.

I think we should include this patch in 3-4-0.

Regards,
Markus