[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Compatibility option for old size of small caps text effect

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon May 23 05:37:07 PDT 2011

On Friday 20 of May 2011, Caolán McNamara wrote:

> > ..
> >
> > > The patch looks good to me.
> >
> > 	And me; nice. Cherry picked to -3-4 for Cedric ;-) I guess we need two
> > more reviews for -3-4-0.
>
> Happy to add another +1 for that. I had my doubts about the original
> checkin at the time, but it slipped my mind over time.
>
> I suspect/suggest that we should also revert the change from 66 to 80 in
> binfilter as well, i.e. 6619f525a6602546b253e61ecd0bc9906be92df9 ?
> Though its likely that it doesn't get used there.

 The bf_sw one shouldn't matter I assume. The bf_svx one corresponds to what
is under editeng/, and I'm a bit baffled by that one, as I cannot say for
sure either way whether it matters for sw or not. However as the result with
the patch looks ok to me I decided not to change that one, as I have no idea
how I'd propagate the option to editeng from sw anyway.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz