[Libreoffice] [GOSC][Patch] multi line input bar

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon May 23 19:14:16 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 00:52 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
> Hello kohei,
>
> Sorry for the mistake. This is the updated patch.

So, just to inform the list...

After having IRC chat with him at some length, I have created a feature
branch feature/calc-multiline-input for him to allow him to work on this
GSOC task without subjecting him to the constant and dynamic changes
that take place on master.  Previously, I only created it for the calc
repository, but today we decided to create it for all repositories so
that we can keep the same build snapshot on both ends.

I've pushed his 2nd patch to this branch.

Regards,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc