[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Get nice background image back to Mac also on Tiger dmg folder

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Mon May 23 19:44:41 PDT 2011

Hi Thorsten, *,

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>> so, it turns out changing those DS_Store files on Snow Leopard makes
>> them incompatible for Tiger - re-did the dance there, please review
>> another DS_Store update for 3.4.0 preferrably - 3 reviews needed I'm
>> afraid.
>>
>> Additionally, the Mac language pack .dmg had the OOo icon back since
>> the 3.4 merge - fixed with the second patch, please also review 3
>> times for 3.4.0.
>>
> Fridrich acked those on irc, both pushed to -3-4 - two more reviews
> missing for -3-4-0, please.

+1 for the icon one (
0001-Polish-branding-fix-langpack-mac-installer-icon.patch )

-1 for the background one. "Fixed but failed."

The DS_Store references the backgroud image from outside of thedmg -
namely from Thorsten's home-directory.
But he already created another version (aller guten Dinge sind drei
:-)) and sent it to me for checking, and that iteration is correct,
find it attached.

Petr: If possible delay tagging of rc2 unttil both are pushed to 3.4.0
branch. Not having the proper branding in the installer for mac would
be a pity...

ciao
Christian