[Libreoffice] Removing DLLPOSTFIX

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue May 24 03:29:04 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 12:04 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Nope, that above recipe is too late/only a fraction of the situations
> that need to be adjusted. But for a start setting DLLPOSTFIX to "" in
> the platform-specific macros should work.

	If we can get a from-clean build with DLLPOSTFIX set to "", check that
it doesn't affect the ure/ libraries, and of course that it still runs -
then I'm well up for doing this :-)

	Then of course, we can start to remove its usage around the place later
to clean up.

	How does that sound ? any objections Bjoern ?

	Regards,

		Michael.