[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#37370

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Tue May 24 03:54:11 PDT 2011

On 24/05/11 11:36, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Looks odd to me - this was not necessary in the past (at least
> comparing with -3-3 and so on) - I suspect there is a deeper and more
> interesting problem we're just band-aiding.
yes, resources from basic.srs were merged previously into ofa[en].res 
but also existed in sb[en].res, I would guess the problem stems from a 
partial removal of this duplication ( from m103 or whatever 3.4 is based 
on ) Not knowing where to start I spent a long time chasing this. In the 
end I found this is fixed in m106, knowing where to look at least it was 
easy to find the code to change ( the alternative was to modify the 
build to include basic.srs in ofa[en].res. When looking in m106 I 
noticed also some code doing a similar trick for svt[en].res, it's not 
clear if this change is also necessary for 3.4 ( but then again I didn't 
hear any problems in that area ) so either it's not an issue or we 
aren't getting the necessary errors to notice it.
> 	Still - looks harmless, so I've committed to the -3-4 branch for you.

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list