[Libreoffice] Removing DLLPOSTFIX

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Tue May 24 04:58:39 PDT 2011

> I'm afraid, we'll have to settle to some non-empty string then.

Nah, that is fairly pointless. Either we remove it completely or not at all. Isn't the whole purpose of removing it to make the makefilery simpler? If we keep all the $(DLLPOSTFIX) instances there, but just happen to use the same value for it on all platforms (or am empty value), we gain nothing.

> I tried a
> build with known-working sources (a snapshot of master) and it failed
> somwhere in javaunohelper with a wrong argument to cp.

Well, that will just have to be fixed then;)

--tml