[Libreoffice] new crashers on master

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue May 24 05:40:45 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 24 May 2011 13:22:44 +0100
Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>
wrote:

> 	How are subsequenttests run again ? there appears to be no
> related rule in the toplevel makefile in bootstrap's master, or am I
> missing something - is it hooked into 'make check' somehow ?
source the env file, run "subsequenttests" (which is
$SOLENV/bin/subsequenttests).

> 	Are you certain that this (along with the crash?) doesn't
> just stem from a dirty shell environment you're running the tests in
> - in this case with G_SLICE enabled, perhaps from a sourced ooenv ?

subsequenttests are always run from a ooenv environment, however the
errors are new. Maybe somebody change soenv?

> 	Actually, if the ooinstall -l thing (that Caolan just
> reverted, and that apparently breaks java) was being used, I can
> imagine that might affect some tests. Not being funny or anything but:
> Sounds like the cause of at least that debug message.
Might be. I will test again with the current state.

As at least _some_ of the OForms stuff broke before the dev-install
changes, there is a different issue at hand here. Mind you, I dont
bother about a failed test now and then on master, but a new crasher is
something different.

Best,

Bjoern

--