[Libreoffice] new crashers on master

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue May 24 08:25:47 PDT 2011

Hi Caolán,
On Tue, 24 May 2011 15:42:30 +0100
Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:

> If the make test runs the subsequent-tests it should be just renamed
> to make check now IMO if the make dev-install runs the smoketest.

The original gbuild toplevel makefile (currently at GNUmakefile.mk and
hopefully our only toplevel makefile) as all gbuild module makefiles
have:
- make allandcheck (which is build and run unittest and the default
  goal)
- make all (which is build only and _not_ the default)
- make check (just rerun unittests)
- make subsequentcheck (run subsequenttests)

Im not too happy with "all" not being the default goal, but when we
change the names, lets try to keep the new names of the goals consistent
(and I dont care to much in which way).

And thanks for the Java fixes!

Best,

Bjoern