[Libreoffice] new crashers on master

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed May 25 01:28:18 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 17:26 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 15:50 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > (As an aside, I need to collect up all the current dodgy looking
> > getSymbolicLink using code and centralize it into one
> > not-quite-so-busted place)
>
> 	It would be ideal to have this in sal

Well, its currently in salhelper/inc/salhelper/linkhelper.hxx at the
moment. Its a helper for the various recursive/looping getLinkTargetURL
calls we had spread about the place

> So we could clobber it even for binaries like soffice.bin such that we can link them (and
> libsal, and ... all the exceptions in linkoo currently).

All a big yucky really.

In an ideal world I guess everything converts to gnumake so a make in
those modules automatically places its output in the solver dir without
a deliver, and we rearrange the solver so that its an installed-format
tree so we don't mess around with copying/moving/linking .sos into a
third "install" location.

C.