[Libreoffice] Problems presentation to an external display or projector

Yusniel E. Alfonso yespinosa1984 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:42:28 PDT 2011

I am a ubuntu user, please excuse my English is not very good. Do not
know if it's a bug or maybe a setting that I do and I did not. It
turns out I use my laptop and other LCD monitor when I open an Impress
presentation and I want to put it in presentation mode, because as
usual to OpenOffice, I drew a presentation to the external display and
pressing F5 when in presentation mode was coming down in Libreoffice
Something similar happens to me except that I get the display on the
monitor of the portail and I want to leave the external monitor or
projector to be connected.
thank you very much.