[Libreoffice] LibreOffice Extensions repository

Andrea Pescetti pescetti at openoffice.org
Wed May 25 06:01:55 PDT 2011

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > I found http://libreofficeaustralia.org/download/extensions.
>
> You can find lots of stuff on the Internet.

True, but as Thorsten wrote indeed this site was discussed at length on
the website mailing lists as an alpha version of a possible future
Extensions website specific to LibreOffice. I don't believe people are
still working actively on it though.

> >  Is it the new extensions repository for LibreOffice?
>
> Using common sense is useful.

Just to give a couple pointers to help the common sense,
http://extensions.libreoffice.org is the URL hard-coded in the
LibreOffice source code, while http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/
is a test site by Andreas Mantke. The website mailing list is probably
the best if you wish to discuss this further.

Best regards,
  Andrea.