[Libreoffice] [GSOC] build fails for chart2 module

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed May 25 08:57:49 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 05:14 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
> Hello Kohei,
>
> After make clean build seems to fail again here for chart2 module
> while compiling chart2/source/controller/mainShapeController.cxx .
>
> This is the output.
>
> http://pastebin.com/AYj1Bbf0
>
> Its the  same error which I mentioned over IRC today.

Heh.  Now I'm getting the same build error on latest *master* branch,
though I swear I was able to build your feature branch build.  Can you
check to make sure you are indeed on your feature branch?  Run

/g branch

and make sure you see

* feature/calc-multiline-input

with a '*' in front of the branch name in all repositories.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>