[Libreoffice] Missing configuration of Writer's page shadow? (Re: LibreOffice 3.4 Release Notes)

Takashi Nakamoto bluedwarf at bpost.plala.or.jp
Wed May 25 11:45:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I couldn't find the configuration to change the shadow color of Writer
pages in the option dialog, while the release note says
 > New gradient / drop-shadow to highlight writer pages, with
 > configurable colors in the options."

Where can I find the configuration to change the shadow color?

I'm thinking of taking some screenshots for better look of the release
note in parallel with translation into Japanese.

Thanks,
  Takashi